Saturday, January 28, 2017

The end... for now. It's not goodbye, It's Thank YOU!




Today in the local newspaper was the hardest column I have had to write all about my beautiful preschool space Minischool closing down at the end of this week.
I will put the last newsletter post onto our blog but I really wanted to say THANK YOU dear faithful followers and supporters of Minischool for all your encouragement, appreciation and support you have given me here on the facebook page.
We almost got to 500 page likes which is amazing for a tiny preschool on a tiny... island filled with incredible tiny little people.
This is not really the end, we have the preschool graduation to go and a family picnic.
I will continue posting family and parental tips here and some memories as well.
Again, Thank you!
Love and friendship from the bottom of my heart xx Cristina



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting us at Minischool.
If you have any further inquiries you can reach Cristina on phone: +6723 51862 or email minischoolpreschool@gmail.com
You can find us on facebook.